Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Busy 24 hours


Way back when, when I was pregnant, I had some company. In fact, I have 9 other moms who were also pregnant at that time. Within a 7 month period 11 babies were born. Two of the moms moved away, but 8 of us are still around. Since then, every Christmas we have gotten together and taken a group picture of our babies. Last night we started that process.

Due to the difficulty finding a time where 8 moms can all get together, and then trying to get the cooperation of multiple babies/toddlers, I have always taken the pictures and then copy and pasted them into one picture. I will look for the past 2 years and post them when I find them. Anyway, last night several of the kids came and pictures were taken. Today we had another one come and I think two more will come tomorrow. I can't wait to see the finished product.

This morning the kids had a birthday party at Chuckie Cheese. They loved it although I found it way too overwhelming! Way too many kids. We left early as I could feel my nerves were frazzled. We then ran home to pick up N and then go to another Birthday party. The second one though was for an organization we belong to. There was a lot of food and fun! It was outside and it was cold but the kids didn't seem to mind.

Tomorrow will be pumpkin carving!! I will take some pictures and post :)

0 comments on "A Busy 24 hours"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates