Monday, October 20, 2008

Ugh...People are Pissing me Off


What's new...right?

You know those Christmas pics I am trying to take? Well two of the moms are really getting on my nerves. The pic day was Friday. Well a few people couldn't make it...that's fine. But make arrangements with me on when you can come. One of the moms S couldn't come Friday because she was busy with family stuff. Well come to find out it was cancelled and she took the kids to Toys R Us....WHAT!? You could have come and didn't? Then I asked her to come Sunday and she said they would probably be busy....well what the hell....I mean I'm just sitting here in my house doing nothing. Then I tried to call her today and she never called me back. Now this is a friend of mine and she's totally driving me crazy! I feel like telling her never mind, the child doesn't need to be in the pic, but that would punish more then just her.

I just feel like I am always doing all these things for people and I'm just being taken for granted.

1 comments on "Ugh...People are Pissing me Off"

tripntwinmom on October 21, 2008 at 5:48 PM said...

I TOTALLY can sympathize with you there! How ungrateful!!!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates