Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday!!


Today the twins turn 32 months. I told them that this morning and K's response was she wanted Thomas cake. As a compromise I am baking muffins :)

It is just scary how fast this time has gone. In four short months I will have three year olds. I can't fathom it, I don't understand how it happened. It truly does seem like the twins were born yesterday, yet at the same time, memories of them as little babies are fading. I bring out there photo albums and almost tear up looking at these teeny tiny precious babies.

I have already been thinking about their third birthday and what the theme will be, where it will be held etc. I'm thinking it will be Scooby Doo since that's what the kids are obsessed with lately.

This morning we took some vital stats to see where the twins were
  • S - 32.2 pounds (69%) and 37.75 inches (73%)
  • K - 26.8 pounds (20%) and 36 inches (38%)

K has put on over a pound since I last weighed her which is shocking because she is still so tiny. S is about the same place percentile wise where he always lands. I am still shocked that my 2 aren't much taller. I am 5'11" and their donor is 6'6". Maybe they will sprout up all of a sudden.

1 comments on "Happy 32nd Birthday!!"

tripntwinmom on October 17, 2008 at 4:39 PM said...

Tiny little guys you have there. B & B both outweigh K and are not much smaller than S.

It does pass so fast. I cannot believe that I am about to have 2 year-olds!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates