Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I hate Tuesday's


Tuesday's are the day I have chosen to clean my house. I do little things all during the week, but Tuesday's are for laundry, vacuuming, cleaning the kids room and playroom. I am SOOOO not domestic. I hate cleaning and if I could afford it, I would have a cleaning lady in a heartbeat. I am trying to start the kids early. Usually they have to clean their room while I monitor the progress. S does pretty well, but K has already mastered the art of looking like she's doing something while not really doing anything at all.

The funny thing is, I usually do most of my cleaning late at night. The energy usually hits are 10pm and then I go until 1 or 2am. YIKES! Especially since I need to be up on Wednesday at 6am to go to work.

1 comments on "I hate Tuesday's"

tripntwinmom on October 17, 2008 at 4:37 PM said...

I am inpressed that you have a cleaning day as that NEVER gets done in my house. Things are so crazy that we never have time to devote a day to cleaning. EVERY day there is something to do....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates