Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Need to Change Things....


Maybe it's because I am depressed. Maybe it's because I'm stressed. Maybe it's because N shit all over my car and house tonight and didn't feel the need to tell me about it. I need to get my life in order to where I don't need her here.

Right now I am dependant on the income she provides me. That needs to change. I need to sell my house and downsize. I need to get back into full time work. I need to trim some of the 'fat' off my monthly bills. I need to do something. I just don't think I can do it much longer.

1 comments on "I Need to Change Things...."

tripntwinmom on October 23, 2008 at 7:37 PM said...

Wow! That is a lot to take on...Take it slow my friend. You CAN do it.

PLEASE call if you ever just need someone to listen. I am ALWAYS here....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates