Saturday, October 11, 2008

???


I am so busy lately. I am beyond tired and I feel like I am being pulled in ten different directions. I just invested $600 into a small business and I have yet to turn out a product. I have a million things on my to do list.

Well last week my mom asks me to build her a webpage for her new "spur of the moment" business idea. I gave her some ideas, but she kind of turned those down and wanted me to build the page for her. I haven't even got my business started but she wants me to work on hers. So I emailed her and told her that despite me wanting to help, that this was not a good time and that maybe in a few weeks I could do it for her. This was her response

"I have to say that I was very hurt with your response to helping me with my webpage. Everyone always wants something from me but when it comes to me wanting or needing something from someone else they are always too busy or just ignore the request completely. I don’t think I ask a lot and when I do ask it’s because I’m stuck and have no where else to turn.

I know it would take time and effort but with all you do in your life surely you can find some time for me.

Dad has completely rejected my request as well. Right now I feel like crying because it has hit me square in the face that everyone thinks I am here to serve them and they owe me nothing in return.

I never have anyone that I can go to when I need help because everyone seems to see me as only the one that helps others when they need someone, never the other way around.

I am very hurt and disappointed and at this point don’t feel like ever doing anything for anyone ever again."


Okay....what!!?? I am so pissed right now! Also, what the hell is she talking about me always wanting her for something! She hasn't done shit for me in months!! In fact the last 2 times I asked for her help (one time I even offered to pay) I was flat out told no. I am so freaking tired of this type of bullshit from my mom.

2 comments on "???"

tripntwinmom on October 12, 2008 at 7:20 PM said...

Well, that would anger me too. You have so much on your plate. It is not like you are just sitting around eating bon bons...

t on October 13, 2008 at 6:08 PM said...

From reading your mom's response, it seems from this outsider's point of view that she is really hurting, not angry. That said, it would've been far better for her to discuss it with you in person, email's never a good idea for that sort of thing. Is there a root to her problem that you can help heal?

I was wondering for your new business whether you have thought of selling on ebay. I think you could do really really well there. Maybe start a few auctions, and then eventually open an ebay store. Just think of some cute sayings, take a couple pics of the shirts, and post them. I have sold a lot of baby items on ebay and they sell like wildfire! And mine are just what my kids have grown out of. Just an idea!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates