Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Diet Attempt #1,000,239...


Okay, so yesterday I started a new diet. I need to get my binge eating under control. I am disgusted to say that I have regained a substantial part of the 90 pounds I lost last year - SHIT.

So far I have been very good with my food intake and have exercised both days. I even went to the gym today. Wish me luck. This has to be the most horrible time to start a diet - the holiday season!! I have a goal in mind and have to reach it before I TTC so I guess that's the best motivation I could hope for.

1 comments on "Diet Attempt #1,000,239..."

tripntwinmom on November 2, 2008 at 8:02 PM said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

I KNOW EXACTLY what you are going through as I haev BTDT so MANY times....

Keep your goal in mind. Hang baby pics up to inspire you!!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates