Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Don't Understand Why I'm So Upset



I found out today that a friend of mine is pregnant. It really upset me. It's not that I'm not happy for her, but I think it's a reminder of how if my life hadn't been thrown a huge upset this year, I would probably be pregnant too. I think it makes it worse because we were pregnant together before and her daughter was actually born the day before S & K. I think it was just a big reminder of what could have been, but I never would have predicted my response.


On other news I 'peaked' on the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor this Tuesday and Wednesday which doesn't seem like much, but since I started using it (off and on this last year) it's the first time I have registered a peak!! Wahoo...something going the way it should be.

2 comments on "I Don't Understand Why I'm So Upset"

tripntwinmom on October 10, 2008 at 9:41 PM said...

Great! Ovulation is a wonderful thing!!!!

Your reaction is TOTALLY normal. You have had a gREAT deal to handle this year and it caused you to put off a dream for a little while. That is hard!

Hang in there. You will be preggo before you know it!!!

t on October 13, 2008 at 6:11 PM said...

I went through this a million times before I got pg. The one thing that kept me afloat was the thought that my turn was coming, and it did. You are still so young, not even 30. Lots of us (most of us SMCs) have given birth after the age of 30. I have confidence that you will have another if you want, when the time is right.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates