Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aaaaahhhhhh


No more work for 5 whole days. I don't have to wake up again at 6am until next Wednesday. I so need this. After working for six straight days then only getting a one day break before starting again, I am wore out!

Now just because I'm not working doesn't mean I won't be busy. We have plenty to do the next few days including two birthdays parties, photo sessions, playdate, pumpkin carving, gymnastics, etc.....

Ah well, at least I'll get my nap in most days :)

1 comments on "Aaaaahhhhhh"

tripntwinmom on October 17, 2008 at 4:35 PM said...

Oh, I do hope that you have a nice time off. Quality time with the kids and a tiny bit of R & R where you can squeeze it in....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates