Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Little Rant


Okay, I am really not this bitter but now that I have an outlet for my frustration, I am using it. I used to hold it inside and let it fester so I am convincing myself that this is healthier.

We went out to dinner tonight. When we got out it is expected that N pay her part. We tonight she ordered a salad which was $5.50. When the dinner was done she gave me $6. Here's the part that pisses me off. She also had a drink, extra dip and dessert plus her share of the tip. WTF!?

Okay, rant over.

1 comments on "Another Little Rant"

tripntwinmom on September 29, 2008 at 7:35 PM said...

I just HATE when that happens!

I have been in your shoes MANY times and it is so frustrating!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates