Saturday, September 13, 2008

Had an Enjoyable Day...despite some bumps...



We started our weekend by waking up this morning and heading to the post office. While I was waiting in line K and S were getting restless and running around. After a few minutes I hear a 'pop' and K starts screaming. I ran over to see that she had put her arm in between a door and the frame (on the hinge side) and knocked it loose causing it to try and close! Holy shit I thought she broke her arm. It immediately bruised and of course K was just screaming. After a few minutes she calmed down and started using it. Tonight it is still bruised and sore, but I think that's the extent of the damage.

After that debacle, we went to Old Navy. Forgot to mention that K was just in underwear for another diaper free trial. Despite asking her a few times if she needed to potty, about 5 minutes into our shopping time, K peed her pants :( Ah well. You can't start with perfection...right?

Tonight we went back out and went to a few stores. I got K another few outfits at the Children's Place, like she needed any. Tried to find stuff for S but I just don't get excited about any of his clothes. We went to three different Halloween shops looking for S's costume with no luck :( I guess I will keep looking on Ebay.

1 comments on "Had an Enjoyable Day...despite some bumps..."

tripntwinmom on September 14, 2008 at 8:57 PM said...

Yup...That is the fun of potty training...MANY MANY accidents till you reach perfection!

Hope you find S's costume soon!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates