Monday, September 15, 2008

N Rant Part II



So tonight I was talking to a friend of mine that babysits for me as a fill-in. The topic shifts to N and some things she has been saying lately. Apparently N has been sharing this real sob story that makes it seem like everyone in her life has forced her into things. I know I shouldn't care, but I do. I mean this is my friend and if she believed what N had said what would she have thought of me. Plus, if N is saying this to her, who else is she sharing these stories with. Some of the crap she is spreading.

-One of the things N said is she was made to move her. WTF? Due to her mental state she cannot live alone. She did not want to live in a nursing home, so she was offered here and took it.

- She complained that her brother sold all her things including her house, car and belongings. Um, yes he sold the car - she can't drive, he sold the house - she begged him to because she wasn't living in it but had to pay taxes and fees on it. And as for belongings my grandparents drove an entire van up here full of her crap and she threw most of it away.

- She says she never gets to go anywhere. One of my friends picks her up every Sunday and takes her to church and lunch. N has already started to complain about this. My friend also asked her to do the same on Wednesday but N said no. Some times when I do take her places, she acts like she is not very happy. I will not take her to things I do with my friends because I do need some social time that does not include N. And finally, twice when I took her shopping she fell or passed out. I am already a single mom, shopping with twin toddlers. I can't also be concerned about a falling elderly woman - I'm sorry if that sounds mean.

UGH....can you tell I'm steamed.

1 comments on "N Rant Part II"

tripntwinmom on September 19, 2008 at 5:17 PM said...

That is just garbage! I cannot believe that she said that...Ungrateful is the word that comes to mind...

Some people just are....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates