Thursday, September 25, 2008

...



I hate the weather. It drives me nuts. After an entire summer of no rain, why must it rain on a day that I had put so much effort into.

I had arranged for a local photographer to take family and children portraits at a local garden for the MOM group. For three weeks I worked out cost, date, time, logistics and scheduling. I worked with thirty families trying to figure out who would be able to come, what time would be good for them and where to meet. After all of the madness I had ten families scheduled in 15 minute slots this Saturday. All consents were signed. Everyone had confirmed. The photographer had everything ready...and now 70% chance of rain all day Saturday. S#!T

This photographer only works with natural light so we can't move into an indoors location. She has offered to do next weekend for us but of course people are bust and for most next weekend does not work.

I think the picture says it all...

0 comments on "..."

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates