Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CD1 and other thoughts....


Today I started AF. Not usually a big deal but since I plan to TTC within the next 6 months, I have started charting, temping and will be using my Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor. I hated this part of TTC. Over analysing everything, second guessing your techniques, obsessing over tenths of a degree change. I hate it, but if it gets me what I want, then I will do it.

I have 10 vials or 7 tries to get baby number three. I will do 3 tries at home with two vials each time. If this doesn't work I will move on to the Doctors office for four more tries with one vials each. I am hoping for quick success. I have already decided that if nothing comes from my 10 vials, then that is it. I will be a mommy of two. Although I know it doesn't make sense, I don't like the idea of having children by different donors. Just my thing...

I also have a few other donor families looking for vials of our donor. I hope to be able to sell what I have left over and get some money to help through the pregnancy. I really was counting on this, however, a few weeks ago the back stated they had more of my donor in storage. So now the moms who were waiting on me, can buy it right from the bank. I hope by the time I am selling, the donor is gone again, and there is a need :)

In other news I am looking for a way to supplement my income while having fun. My idea right now is to sell Twin Shirts. I would buy an embroidery machine and embroider cute twin sayings and personalization. I could sell the shirts for $10-$20 and make a few bucks off each one. Right now I am researching it and trying to come to a decision.

1 comments on "CD1 and other thoughts...."

tripntwinmom on September 24, 2008 at 7:26 PM said...

Sounds like a GREAT idea! There is always a need for twin stuff!

I do hop ethat you get preggo QUICK so that this TTC does not have to drag out for you!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates