Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nothing Very Important to Say...


Went back to work today after 5 days off. It sucked. I was so tired after only sleeping about 3 hours. I should go to bed early tonight, but I'm sure I won't. I have to work tomorrow and the weekend too. ARGH. For the most part I like my job and then there are other times I don't want to work at all. This is one of those times.

Hurricanes Hanna and Ike are threatening the coast and there is talk about severe weather here. We got dumped on by Fay and we still haven't dried out. I am a little concerned about flooding especially since it got so bad so recently. And then of course 2 hurricanes back to back isn't good either. My life can't take a direct financial hit so I just hope that whatever happens, any long term or expensive damage does not occur. I will already be out $500 when I finally get the gravel dumped here to repair the driveway. I think I will wait until the end of hurricane season to do that.

1 comments on "Nothing Very Important to Say..."

tripntwinmom on September 4, 2008 at 10:11 PM said...

UGH... I know what you mean! Living so close to the Gulf, we have always been on alert. I remember having to get a new roof, fence, etc. because of hurricanes when I was young....

No fun at all!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates