Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Have Vomiting....


This morning S woke up and started vomiting. UGH. I don't get why my kids seem sick so often. They are cared for at home and we haven't been to any big public events lately. K is just getting over her chest cold and now this. My luck, they will swap illness' next week and I will have another fun week of illness.

I do wonder if K is also feeling more ill. Last night she woke up at about 2am and wouldn't stop crying. I finally got her and put her in my bed. She was so restless. I think I woke up about every 30 minutes. I am so freaking tired, and of course now I have a vomiting child to deal with. K seems fine today except for a runny nose.

Our plans to go to the church homecoming have obviously been cancelled. Can't bring a vomiting child to church :( N went ahead to at least get out of the house, which should be nice.

Hopefully everyone will nap this afternoon...I already can't wait :)

1 comments on "We Have Vomiting...."

tripntwinmom on September 14, 2008 at 8:59 PM said...

UGH...I do hope that the puking stops. I HATE vomit!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates