Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Put Your Hand Up if You're a Binge Eater...


So I am supposed to be on a diet. I am supposed to be losing weight. I am supposed to be exercising. Am I doing any of it? NOPE.

I just can't get motivated and it's kind of scary. I lost 90 pounds last year and now I seem to be doing anything I can to ruin that. The last few weeks I have been binging almost every other day. All I do is think about food and where I will get my next 'fix'. It sounds crazy but I totally feel like some crack addict who is always trying to figure out how to score. I also enjoy the eating, but as soon as I am done I hate myself and feel like shit.

Emotionally I don't feel great which I am sure is part of the problem, but I need to figure out how to light a fire under my ass. I mean now all the holidays are coming and it will be unlikely that I will be able to stick to anything 100% of the time.

I have also said I need to be at a certain weight to TTC again and instead of getting closer, I am getting farther away. WTF? I often wonder why if I want a baby so bad, I cant get my ass in gear and lose this weight? Part of me thinks I subconsciously don't think I can handle another baby so it's my own way of sabotaging it? How screwed up is that!

1 comments on "Put Your Hand Up if You're a Binge Eater..."

tripntwinmom on September 14, 2008 at 8:44 PM said...

It is not screwed up. It is LIFE and life sucks!

I too know how very important it is to lose weight and yet have done very little about it...

(((HUGS)))

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates