Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ugh Car Sickness


How can a 28 year old still be plagued with such severe car sickness. It drives me crazy.

Yesterday was my twin mom meeting. I carpooled with another mom and on the way I got nauseous. I was able to control it and felt okay at the meeting. Then on the way home, it got very bad. I did my best. Deep breathes, closed my eyes and tried to focus on other things. As soon as she hit my driveway I had to jump out of the car and I threw up all over. I am SOOOO glad I got out of her car! I spent the rest of the night dizzy and nauseous.

This whole thing seems to be getting worse for me. Do you know I get car sick sometimes when I drive!? How crazy is that. Although I'm sure I'm not alone, I have never met another person who gets sick with while driving.

Why do I get to be special?

0 comments on "Ugh Car Sickness"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates