Friday, September 26, 2008

So I'm Taking the Leap....


I'm taking the risk, and I'm going for it. I am going to try and start my own little small business. I will invest between $500 and $1000 into it and pray that I at least make my money back. I have bought my machine and I have looked into where to buy supplies. I have even registered my domain name.

Twice as Nice Embroidery will be a small side business that will focus on shirts and personalization for multiples. I have spent hours on the net looking for shirts for my guys and have usually run into dead ends. When I do find something I like, it's usually $20 for one shirt. I hope to be able to keep costs to about $10 a shirt. These Tee's will also be embroidered vs just screen printed.

I hope this works. Spread the word. This extra bonus money I am getting from work next month is what is paying for this. I have many other things I could be doing with it, but I hope this might open a few doors for me.


2 comments on "So I'm Taking the Leap...."

tripntwinmom on September 27, 2008 at 3:43 PM said...

Go Jamie! I do hope that it works out for you! I agree that Ts are just so pricey and all they usually are is iron-ons...

t on September 27, 2008 at 8:47 PM said...

Best of luck, Jamie! I think it sounds great. I have not been able to find much that is affordable for my twins either. Let us know what your website is when you get it set up.

I started a little side business too on ebay and it will take awhile but hopefully pay off in the end. If you don't take the risk you'll never know.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates