Tuesday, September 14, 2010

C-O-N-V-E-N-T-I-O-N


Every year our there is a state convention for mothers of multiples. I went 3 years ago for the whole weekend, 2 years ago for the big dinner and then stayed home last year since I was pretty pregnant. This year I wanted to go but due to cost I decided to sit it out.

Well, at last night's mothers of multiples meeting I won a free convention registration. My mom has agreed to watch the kids that weekends...so....it looks like I get to go!!!

This year convention is close to one of my parents homes. They usually rent it out, but right now it's vacant so we will all actually stay at the house. This will allow me to come home a few times during the day to feed Max or pump and then head back out. The kids will be within 10 miles of me and I won't have to pay for a hotel room.

Sometimes its very nice when everything seems to fall into place :)

1 comments on "C-O-N-V-E-N-T-I-O-N"

tripntwinmom on September 16, 2010 at 5:01 PM said...

That is GREAT!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Hope you have fun! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates