Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Sweet Baby Boy is Missing


And has been replaced with a cranky, high maintenance pain in the butt.

Seriously. I am getting to my wits end. M has been HORRIBLE the last few weeks. I am truly not exaggerating when I say he cries if he's not in my arms. He will also cry if I pick him up and then sit down. I often 'babywear' him but I usually never did that in the house, only when out. The past week or two I have had to strap him to my back just to get anything done. The ONLY thing that stops the crying is holding him while moving, or feeding him.

And it's not just 'fussing'. It's big boo-hoo, tears, snotty nose, red face crying. As soon as I lean over to put him down, it starts. It's a pitiful cry and he will often follow me around the house. I try to put him in the high chair or in front of other toys to distract him, but it's useless.

I have been trying to figure out why the sudden change. He has been sick the last few days and although it's been worse, this definitely started before the illness. Several of his teeth are coming in as well, but I have been giving him Tylenol with no change. M does not take naps, but he never has. He is the type to only cat-nap here and there. But honestly, even right after waking from a nap, he will start the crying again, so I'm not sure that's it either. He is still sleeping a good stretch at night, but instead of straight through, he does wake at least once for a nursing session and then back to bed.

I am so tired of the crying. I hate to say it but it's getting to the point where I just focus on bedtime each day. I don't enjoy being with him lately and that's a horrible thing to say but I am so tired of the crying. My mom came over last night and I gave him to her when she walked in the door and only took him back to put him to bed, just to get a break.

These past two weeks have been HORRIBLE!! Have I said that already??

I want my sweet baby boy back.

0 comments on "My Sweet Baby Boy is Missing"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates