Saturday, September 18, 2010

Two Thousand


As of today I have donated 2000 ounces of breast milk. All but 100 ounces have gone to one Mommy and her baby girl. I am very proud of this accomplishment and happy that I can help a mom in need.

Her daughter is 3 months behind Max. I hope that I can continue to provide her with breast milk until Max turns one. At that point I would really like to get off that miserable pump. I have a 1000 ounce reserve at all times in the deep freezer, so if I do decide to stop pumping at one, I would be able to provide her with that 1000 ounces.

We will see what the future brings :o)

1 comments on "Two Thousand"

Jenny H on September 19, 2010 at 7:07 AM said...

That is truly amazing, Jamie. I don't know how you do it. What a great gift for that little girl.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates