Friday, November 26, 2010

Adoption Fundraiser


On December 4th I will be participating in an adoption fundraiser for a friend who is trying to adopt. I'm sure many of you remember my dear friend J who suffered a major loss this past May, losing her son at 31 weeks gestation. Well, she has since started an adoption plan, and was even matched with a birth mother, however that match fell through. I will be participating in a vendor party where all vendors will be giving J their commission on all sold products.

If you are looking for any Scentsy items to give as a Christmas gift, this is a perfect time to buy. All orders are guarenteed for Christmas delivery. Please click on my 'Warmer Link' to the right if you are interested in helping. Click on Jenn's Adoption Fundraiser on my main page for your purchase to benefit her :)

Thanks!

0 comments on "Adoption Fundraiser"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates