Monday, November 22, 2010

Relief


That is what I feel tonight. A huge sense of relief.

I took my certification exam this morning and somehow passed! I felt so unsure for most the exam. So many questions that I didn't know right away but had to sit and think my way through them. I guess even if I don't know something I can think my way to the answer...because that's what I did!

I was in shock when I saw the word PASS. I honestly had to hold back tears. I think I was ready to cry in sadness over failing and when I saw the pass come up, I was just as emotional. I don't think it really even sunk in until late today when I realized there was no more studying. No more stress. No more panic.

In even more amazing news the test which has 11 sections is graded from 1 to 4. In each section you are given as score and as long as overall you score 3 or 4 you pass. Well I scored a 4 in all 11 sections! I guess I am just too hard on myself. I am not someone who 'loves' myself and often carry around feelings of self doubt. I'm glad to know that at least in this case, I was wrong.

...and in more amazing news...check out my next blog post

1 comments on "Relief"

Lori on November 24, 2010 at 10:44 PM said...

Fabulous scores! You smartie, you! Congratulations.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates