Saturday, November 13, 2010

And...the Mook!


What can be said about the Mook that I haven't already posted?

Overall, M is still a very laid back, easy going baby. He doesn't really require any special routine and is usually happy as long as someone is paying him attention. He is standing on his own, cruising like crazy, and babbling. He loves to play 'peek-a-boo' and there is nothing better than being chased. He is still being nursed, however he is more interested at night than during the day.

The most important thing in M's life, besides me of course (lol) is food. He is obsessed. I have never know a baby to be so fixated on food. If anyone around him is eating, and it doesn't matter what, he has to have some of it. He only has one tooth, but that doesn't stop him from eating it all. M is not fed any baby food but rather he has a small plate of what ever we are having. I really don't know how he's not a rolly polly thing with as much as he eats.

M is also very bonded with his siblings. S can make his face light up when he walks into the room. M loves to play cars or 'men' with S. He loves to climb all over his brother and even appreciates some rough play once in awhile. With K, Mook seems to like 'chasing' the best. K will chase M around the kitchen island or even just a chair. It's so cute to see as Max giggles with excitement the whole time. I LOVE to watch the kids play together. It is beyond cute to watch how M already looks up to, and loves his older siblings, as well as seeing how amazing the older kids are with M.

Sadly, M will be one in less than a month! I am working on planning his first birthday. I think he has about 3 more teeth about to make an iminant appearance, but I think I also said this several weeks ago. He could be walking by now if he wanted to - cruises like a pro, and runs around the house behind his push toys - but I think he is going to take his time. His new learned skill is climbing the stairs, which he has made into a game, especially if I have said 'no'. He is wearing 18 month clothing because he is too tall for 12 months. I believe he's about 20 pounds.

He is growing quickly before my eyes and I wish he would slow down!

0 comments on "And...the Mook!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates