Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why Having a Brother Some Times Stinks...


i
Today the kids took advantage of my lack of sleep and patience. They were a little off the hook most of the day and acted like wild monkeys. I had to run out and deliver some baby items to a friend who is having a baby, so I loaded all three in the car. While I was delivering said items, S felt the need to start spinning one of the back seat belts. Well, I'm sure you can figure out what happened from the above picture. K got the buckle to her eye. The picture actually makes it look better. In person she has a very noticeable black eye.

I just hope her school doesn't make a big deal about it tomorrow.

0 comments on "Why Having a Brother Some Times Stinks..."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates