Saturday, December 11, 2010

Birthday Party!


What a great and busy day the 10th was. My little baby turned one and seemed to know the day was about him. First thing this morning he got his present from me...a Cozy Coupe Car. He LOVED it. Even sat in it while I was trying to put it together. He spent most of the day climbing in and out of it and even decided to watch some TV in it. It's toooooo cute!


In the afternoon we celebrated M's birthday with family and friends at the local Children's Museum. It was a great turn out with Grandma, the twins, and many family friends. There were 13 children there and everyone seemed to have a great time.


The theme was 'Barnyard' and I think I did a good job with it. My friend A, who makes many of the kids personalized tee's, made M a 1st Birthday shirt. I got some cute balloons of the net and matched them to the plates. I was even able to get some great cup cake toppers of Etsy.com and make my own cupcakes.

Of course M loved the pizza and cup cakes. He ate about half a piece of pizza and then ate all the icing off his cupcake.

It really was a great day with wonderful celebration. He got several great toys and a huge pile of new clothes! He will be one very well dressed and warm boy this winter :0)

0 comments on "Birthday Party!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates