Monday, December 6, 2010

My Christmas Miracle


This afternoon I called the Childrens Hospital that performed K's surgery to get a final total on what I owed after insurance paid for everything. I had $150 that I could pay and had my card ready to make my first payment.

I owed the physicians $276.00 - I had already made some payment towards this - and the hospital $924.58. I asked the lady what the payment plan options were and told her what I could pay today. She took all my info to see what options would be available and when she got the result I was floored.

The hospital would remove 100% of my bill. I owe nothing.

I am so relieved.

1 comments on "My Christmas Miracle"

Unknown on December 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM said...

Awesome!! God is Good!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates