Sunday, December 19, 2010

One Year Stats


It looks like I have another string bean baby. The mook is 30" tall and 20 pounds.

For those of you who don't know me, I am VERY overweight. I have fought with weight my entire life and in the last 10 years have given up the battle. I am beyond heavy and really need to do something about it. Well, six years ago, while looking for a donor to give me the children I so desired, I put a lot of thought into the weight issue. I am not exaggerating when I say that the first thing I did was take a black marker and cross through every donor who's listed weight made them even slightly overweight for their height. After growing up with this struggle, I knew I wanted to do what I could to spare my kids.

After crossing out for weight, then of course health history, intelligence and other factors were considered. The height and weight for my donor...6'6" and 200 pounds.

So, all this to say that so far my master plan has worked. I have three tall and skinny children. Now I know it's very early in the game, and they can develop weight issues later, but I was always 90th percentile for weight even from infancy, where S hovers around the 50th and K and M are currently in the less than 10th. I would love for them not to have the weight struggle.

0 comments on "One Year Stats"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates