Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Turning of Paige


A fellow single mother by choice is enduring life's worst pain. The loss of a child.

If you feel like you can, please visit her blog, found on my blog roll and send her some love and support. She is struggling so much.

1 comments on "The Turning of Paige"

Andre on December 21, 2010 at 8:20 PM said...

Hi, how are you? I like your blog a lot,if you ever need to find strength and make changes. you can contact me. I have a set of skill that can help others to rediscover their skills & strength. So they can have the courage to make changes in their life.But before doing so check out my Blog. email is klogicone@gmail.com
http://www.lifeslogic.blogspot.com/

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates