Thursday, December 23, 2010

Well Merry Fricken Christmas!


Today while running around the house cleaning like a mad woman, I notice that the septic pump box in my laundry room has a red light on. Upon closer examination I see that it's a warning light. Sigh... I go outside and check the pump only to see that a pipe has broken and there is sewage draining on the side of my yard. Wonderful.

The first call is made to RoterRooter. They come out to look at the pump for a mere $75. This money is spent for them to tell me that it's not an issue they can solve, but rather a company that works on pumps needs to solve. Great. 15 minutes and they get $75. I obviously went into the wrong field.

Call many other companies who all give me different lines of crap. Of course by now is 2p on the eve of Christmas Eve and everyone is looking to close early. I finally talk to one guy who actually seems to have some sense of customer service and have his guys come out. They came pretty quickly, were able to identify and even fix the problem. They really were nice the whole time and very professional, but this visit cost me $298.

What totally stink is I have absolutely no extra money right now. So this $375 will have to be paid with Christmas money I receive. Super!!

So...for those of you keeping track...that's three air conditioning repairs and a septic pump repair for me this year. I really hope the house holds up better for me next year!

0 comments on "Well Merry Fricken Christmas!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates