Sunday, December 12, 2010

Can You Help Me?


The whole Scentsy thing has been going very well. I have had a few parties and many of my friends have been very supportive of my endeavor. I have really done better than I could have imagined!

Right now I am trying to make level two in Scentsy's New Consultant Shooting Star Program. I get a nice bonus if I reach this level. Since I never thought I would even get close...and now I am close, I want it :o)

So...I know I have a bunch of readers out there...if you would like to order something...and in the process help me sell just over $300 of Scentsy before December 26th, I would be very grateful! Order before December 18th for guaranteed Christmas delivery! And my site will even take orders from Canada.

If you feel comfortable, let me know you've ordered and I will give you a discount for a future order. Click on the picture in the sidebar on the left.

Thanks!

0 comments on "Can You Help Me?"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates