Thursday, December 2, 2010

Disney On Ice


Tonight I took the kids to see Disney on Ice. We had never been, because I am too darn cheap to shell out that kind of money for something like this, but the twin mom group got a bunch of tickets for $5 a piece so I jumped on the opportunity.


It was a very cute show. The twins seemed so excited and they really seemed to get into the story and like the performances. Max went from being completely focused on the skating to fussing in my arms. The show went past his bed time and a few times I almost had him to sleep until a loud musical number started and he had to see what was going on.


The night went great until we walked out and S wanted to get a toy. I told them before we left the house that I was not buying anything there...but that understanding did not last long. S sulked all the way home which did tick me off since I had just spent the night doing something nice for him and then he acts this way, but of course he is four and stuff like that is hard.

0 comments on "Disney On Ice"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates