Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010


It seems many people around me are saying good riddance to 2010. I myself couldn't decide whether or not 2010 brought more pain or joy, so I decided to review my blog from the last year and see :0)

The Negatives
  • $1600 in air conditioning or pump repairs
  • K requiring surgery
  • Finances in general
  • Feelings of isolation from friends
  • The loss of our family dog, Jesse
  • What seems like the multitude of infant loss and sickness with many friends
  • The house being sick pretty much continuously since September.
The Positives
  • Three healthy, beautiful, intelligent children
  • Another year without an MS flare
  • ONS Certification
  • K's quick recovery from surgery
  • The Children's Hospital waiving her bill
  • Summer visit from friend J and her family
  • Short trip to the Beach
  • Excellent Breast milk supply, including donation of 2700 ounces
  • Twins successfully starting school
  • Pretty good year relationship wise with my parents. Along with their consistent presence in the lives of the kids. This has been extremely beneficial to all of us.
So, I'm thinking overall 2010 wasn't bad. There were some hiccups, which are expected, and some of those will definitely carry onto 2011, but overall, I have so much more to be grateful for, than to be upset about. When it comes to the important things, I have been very blessed.

0 comments on "Good Bye 2010"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates