Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sigh....


Oh how I wanted my first post of 2011 to be a positive one...but it looks like it won't be so.

I'm going to fore warn you that many of my rants will come across as judgmental, and maybe even offensive to some, but this is my blog and therefor I can type what I want :0)

My Sister J is driving me insane. I used to think she was a lost soul, but now I really think she is nuts. I'm not sure that I mentioned this before, but she is currently 'dating' a guy. I use the term dating loosely because in all honestly, it's more like a booty call relationship. He doesn't comitt to her in any way, and they usually only spend every couple weekends together. Well, J has been having unprotected sex and has basically admitted that she would love to get pregnant. When she does, W (her guy) will totally man up and they will move in together. WTF!?!?! I am beyond angry with her behavior because (1) she is so incredibly immature and any baby that she has right now, I would feel horrible for. And (2) pregnancy may be the least of her worries, when she can't even say 100% that he's only with her.

She has burned all her bridges with everyone. She has no home, no job, no desire to get either one. She lives with different friends until they get sick of her. She finds people to mooch off of for things she wants. My parents are so sick of her that they are basically at the point of turning their back in her. She owes $$$$ to different people (Verizon, Car Insurance, Friends, Parents, Multiple Traffic Tickets) and when the heat was getting too much a few months ago, she ran away to Venezuela to where her biological father lives.

Well, J hasn't been there in probably 10 years so she is this perfect princess to them. She has been spoiled rotten since being there. They treat her like the princess she thinks she is and totally feeds into her mental illness'. A few weeks ago, her dad actually paid for her to have liposuction with body sculpting. Now J isn't as overweight as I am, but definitely over indulges and eats too much/never exercises. So he pays like 5K for this procedure that she didn't need, and that she will eat her way out of in a few months. Even dumber is she is trying to keep this surgery a secret but at the same time posting pics all over her FB account telling people that she worked herself into this shape!

So, yesterday, I find out, that when J asked her dad for this procedure, he told her that if he paid for it, he would be unable to send any money to our brother and his two kids for xmas. This brother (also a total loser) has no job and lives off the system in Canada. So what does she choose...the surgery! So now not only is it a immature and shallow decision, but it also took money from our niece and nephew who really could use it.

Yes, her father is also an ass for letting J choose to get a surgery instead of telling her 'no' and making sure all his kids get taken care of, but this is the man who physically/mentally/emotionally abused me for years, so his judgment really isn't something we can count on.

In addition to all the above, she has sent me multiple messages since being there about how wonderful her father is and how he loves me so much and doesn't understand why I have turned my back on him. He is a wonderful father and she just can't imagine how what I have said about him could possibly be true. Do you know how much something like this hurts? It's like I'm being victimized all over again by him. She has sure been sucked into the shallow and superficial life over there.

Anyway, I just needed to spew that somewhere. I am honestly at the point that I hope she stays over there. Her presence here will just be too chaotic on my parents and myself. I haven't posted everything about her, but with these recent behaviors it is obvious that she more ill/unstable than I previously thought. At this point I feel like shutting the door on her. She is a loose cannon and I don't need my kids to be exposed to that craziness.

Hopefully she will start to see her own behaviors and how they are sabotaging her life. Otherwise it will only get much worse for her.


****And I didn't even get to my other topic to rant about. I will leave it at this tonight, and maybe after a nights sleep won't feel the need to spew again...but don't count on it****

1 comments on "Sigh...."

tripntwinmom on January 4, 2011 at 8:01 AM said...

I am so sorry J...I had NO idea that she was THAT unstable...Geez.. And to be THAT selfish too. U N R E A L! I am afraid that you are right. She would be better off staying there. If they think that she is so perfect, let her stay with them. How can she NOT see what he did to you? The blindness that $$ can cause is sick... :(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates