Monday, January 31, 2011

What a Horrible Day!


As soon as I woke up Sunday morning I knew it was going to be a bad one. My head KILLED me and I could barely get up. I forced myself through it for awhile. Getting the kids their breakfast, getting them all dressed and ready for the day etc. I was able to push through until about 11am when I had to lay back down.

I took the kids up to M's room and laid down in the bed while they played. I was able to get M to nap for a little while and the twins were really good with just playing or watching TV. At 2p I got back up and made the kids some lunch, diapers changes etc. After that, back to my chair. I couldn't open my eyes the light hurt too much. I sat in that chair until the pain got so bad that I vomited. Another few hours of pain, then M and the twins to bed. Poor kids.

The twins did so well. They understood how much I hurt and did their best to help. After I vomited K brought me the phone and my mom was on the line. K had called her and said that I was sick and not feeling well. Too bad my mom doesn't live closer and could have spent some time here. Poor M of course couldn't understand. My head actually hurt so much sitting up to nurse him hurt, so he had bottles all day.

After the kids went down, I had a hot bath, which helped a little. Then laid down and went to bed. This morning I am soooooooo much better. My whole body aches, but my head is better. Good thing too. Since I was incapacitated the whole day yesterday, I have a lot of catching up to do.

0 comments on "What a Horrible Day!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates