Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THREE THOUSAND


Ounces of breast milk that is :0) Today 300 more ounces walked out the front door.

The last 600 ounces has actually gone to a different family than the one I had comitted to in the beginning. I had posted how I just felt like my gift wasn't at all appreciated and how my request for $15 to replace the freezer bags was ignored. Well after figuring out that it had cost me about $125 to donate my breastmilk to her, I moved on to another mother who was more appreciative.

I only have about another 300 ounces left. I still nurse Max but only pump while I'm at work, and that doesn't really produce much. So, after this next box I think my donation days have come to an end. It was a good run and one that I am proud of!

0 comments on "THREE THOUSAND"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates