Saturday, January 22, 2011

Watch Out!


I will be 100% completely honest. I was a total BITCH today. I woke up in a foul mood and it even with me aware of my mood, and trying to rein it in, I was still miserable.

The twins are back to testing their limits. They seem to get this way every few months. Do everything they are not supposed to, listen to nothing and do whatever it is they feel like it. I don't know what starts it, but I better figure out how to stop it or the three of us won't make it.

It's been starting slowly. Their room has been messier and messier. I tell them to clean it and they say they do, but when I go to check it's a mess. They don't follow the basic rules and literally ignore me when I am talking to them. Even yesterday Q had to call me at home to tell me that S wasn't listening to a thing she was saying and that he was kind of out of control. This morning K went into my makeup and started putting it on her face - including lip stain that has still not come off.

The twins obviously haven't reached the age of figuring out when Mommy is in a bad mood and maybe we should behave better today. Nope. Same testing; same misbehaving. Sad thing is they had a birthday party today. I RSVP'd several weeks ago and those who read this blog know I am OCD about honoring your commitments/RSVP's. So the twins got to go, but again, sucked at listening while there. I'm sure I looked like the crazy mom with three kids because several times one of the kids were yanked to the side and spoken to very sternly. When we came home, the twins were sent to their room and had to sit on the couch. I think they were up there for an hour or two (they were allowed off the couch after about 30 minutes) but they still couldn't watch TV.

Tomorrow we are heading to my parents house. Since my parents are going to Mexico for 2 weeks in February and won't be here for the twins birthday, we are doing a party for them tomorrow. I have already decided that if the behavior hasn't greatly improved tomorrow morning, all their presents will go into the closet until there is a change.

I'm not sure what else to do at this point. Nothing seems to be working. Just need to make it through, like we have the other behavioral blips, and hope this is a short one.

0 comments on "Watch Out!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates