Sunday, December 26, 2010

Now, That's a Lot of Snow!!


This morning I had to go to work and when I woke up I was amazed at how much snow we got. I don't remember this much snow ever since I moved her 12 years ago. I had the pleasure of going to work at 6:25a in this stuff. It wasn't easy.

First I got stuck in my driveway. It took almost 30 minutes to get out, and had my dad not been there to help push and steer the car, I wouldn't have made it. Once I got on the roads, even the main ones were still coated in snow. The one nice thing was that no one else was crazy enough to be driving, so I had all three lanes to myself which meant I could go very slow and stay right in the middle of the road! My normally 15 minute commute to work took me over 50 minutes.

While I was at work, the kids had fun though. My dad helped them make their first ever "big snowman". The twins alternated between playing outside in the snow, and snuggling on the couch with some hot chocolate.



I kind of hate that I missed it, but seeing as I got to stay home for Christmas, I really couldn't complain.

0 comments on "Now, That's a Lot of Snow!!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates