Monday, February 14, 2011

5 Years Ago Today....


I was granted the only true wish I ever had in life....being a mother. At 1:01p and 1:03p S and K made their appearance into the world.

It has been the most wonderful/rewarding/loving/happy/special/awesome/energetic/chaotic/stressful/worrisome/tiring thing ever and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I really think that my only purpose, my only desire and the one thing I do right more than wrong is being a mom. I can't imagine life any other way.

I was given the most amazing gift of these two beautiful beings five years ago. I work hard to continue to be worthy of them. To do right by them. To help them grow into the amazing people I know they have within them.

Happy Birthday S and K! Mommy loves you!!!

0 comments on "5 Years Ago Today...."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates