Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Party Time!


Another great party! We had the twins 5th birthday party at the same location as M. It's a great location and on Friday evening a great price. The theme was Monsters and I once again bought cupcake toppers and decorated the cupcakes myself. I think the twins and all their friends had a good time.


I can't believe another year is gone...

1 comments on "Birthday Party Time!"

Unknown on February 26, 2011 at 1:20 PM said...

What a great blog, I hope you will visit mine and be a follower, I can use the help. Thanks

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates