Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quiet Day


Not too much to share. Considering the past couple weeks, I am more than happy with the quiet.

I get to work tomorrow and then the week does get a little busier. Thursday is the bi-annual consignment sale for the multiples group. I don't have as much to sell as usual, so I'm not looking to make much off it, but maybe I can pick up some summer clothes for the kids at a good price. On Friday I have a Scentsy party. I hope to do well. I only had one party earlier this month, so so-far, not much commission this month. I hope this party will do well enough to give my cut a little bump. I was also able to file my taxes this past weekend - yeah - can't wait for that to come in :0)

I have an aunt and cousin also visiting this weekend. They are staying with my mom, which is nice because then I don't have to deal with constant visitors, but I do get the pleasure of visiting. I haven't seen these relatives in over 2 years so I am looking forward to it.

0 comments on "Quiet Day"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates