Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1st


The start of a new month. This month I will try my best to get out of this funk that has consumed me for several weeks now. Enough is enough. No more. Things will get better.

This month is a busy one. Activities almost everyday. We have a night at the circus, Scentsy parties, some nice dinners with friends....and most importantly this month the twins turn five (EXCITING!) and I turn 31 (not nearly as exciting).

Hopefully we will all have lot of fun this month. I have a feeling I will stay rather tired, but it's a good kind of tired when the energy is spent with the kids during memorable events.

Stay tuned. I'm sure we will have lot of pictures and stories.

1 comments on "February 1st"

tripntwinmom on February 6, 2011 at 7:45 PM said...

Yea!!

Positive Attitude!!! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates