Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!



LOL, yep. Another birthday. It seems as though this house goes through quite a gift giving run. M's birthday in December, Christmas, then the twins and I in February.

Of course, now that I have kids my birthday isn't really anything special. No big parties or gifts. We had planned on going out to dinner, but even that didn't pan out because I had a headache and didn't feel like dealing with the Saturday night dinner rush...maybe tomorrow :0)

I wanted to do some meaningful, list of 31 things regarding something in my life. But I never really came up with a topic, nor do I have the energy. So I got this off the internet.

1. Who do you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Um...let's say...David Duchovney
2. Who do you blame for your mood today? Life...Hormones...
3. Have you ever seen a random dead body? Yep
4. What should we do w/ stupid people? They usually do more damage to themselves
5. How long do you think you will live? Um..60's
6. What was the first thing you did this morning? Roll over and try to go back to bed
7. The color of carpet in your bedroom? Dark Blue
8. Last person you went out to dinner with? My children
9. Are you spoiled? Absolutely not
10. Do you drink lots of water? Absolutely not
11. What toothpaste do you use? Whatever is on sale
12. How do you vent your anger? I don't, I internalize - part of my problem
13. The last compliment you received? Wow...no idea
14. What are you doing this weekend? Tomorrow...cleaning
15. When was the last time you threw up? A few weekends ago with a migraine
16. Is your best friend a virgin? I doubt I have any virgin friends
17. What theme does your room have? Mess and chaos
18. When was the last time you were at a party? Yesterday!!
19. Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child? Mommy
20. Are you good looking? Nope
21. The last website you visited? Google
22. Who was the last person you took a picture with? My Children
23. Last person you went to the movies with? My Children...see a trend
24. What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year? Today I got my NAP!
25. Number of layers on your bed? I don't understand
26. Is anything alive in your room? Jeeze, I really hope not
27. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week? Back I guess
28. What are you looking forward to right now? My Tax Refund
29. Favorite Drink? Diet Pepsi
30. What was the weather like today? Beautiful! Almost 70 degrees!
31. What do you want for the next year? Contentment

1 comments on "Happy Birthday to Me!"

tripntwinmom on February 22, 2011 at 11:48 AM said...

Well, I can fix #13. You are a GREAT mom and a ROCKIN friend! :)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Here's to a fabulous year! The year you come to Texas!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates