Sunday, July 19, 2009

And the Peace Returns...


J and her group left this morning. Although it was crazy and chaotic to have so many in the house I really had a good time. I wish she could have stayed longer but even better I just wish she lived close by. To have another SMBC who shares the same interests, with kids my twins age, who is truly a friend would be so wonderful!

I will definitely have to meet up with her one day. I have no idea when that would be now that a new baby is coming, but I will need to work on it.

I hope J has a good trip back. It's 18 hours of driving so who knows how long with all the stops and delays. She plans on being home tomorrow evening.

1 comments on "And the Peace Returns..."

tripntwinmom on July 20, 2009 at 12:26 PM said...

I feel the same...

I wish that we lived closer...At least just a short drive away...

I have no SMBC closeby who I can just hang with and it is just NOT fair.

Why is it that the people that we meet and like so much have to be so far away? :(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates