Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday


Today we had 2 goals. Lunch at Chick Fil A with a few friends of mine and to have portraits taken at the park. We did pretty good :)

Although most my friends bailed on us, J and I met C with her twins for lunch. Our group took up a whole section at CFA and I think we were there for almost 2 hours. All three sets of twins are within a year and a half of eachother so it was very cute seeing all of them together. I can't even imagine what other must have thought looking at us.
Later we met a photog friend of mine who has taken many pictures of the twins in the past. She was up for the challenge of 2 sets of twins and triplets. I think she got many great photos and I can't wait to see them all. We did get a sneak peek and by far, J and my favorite is this one! I am pretty sure that will end up in an 11x14 somewhere!

1 comments on "Monday"

tripntwinmom on July 20, 2009 at 12:13 PM said...

Yup!

I will definitely get this one big and put it somewhere...

LOVE it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates