Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!



After quietly celebrating Canada Day just this past Wednesday (July 1st) it is now time to celebrate Independence Day. Although each country has their pros and cons I really can't say that one is any better than the other. Maybe if you're looking for something very specific, there would be a better choice, but for a middle of the road person like me, there's no difference.
I am still Canadian, and will forever be. No offense to the US, which will most likely always be my home, but I do have a birthplace connection to Canada, which I want to keep. Of course my children are American, but I will be getting their Canadian citizenship as well, once this next child is born. The kids will be able to have dual citizenship and this may open some doors to them in the future...who knows?
Today we are laying low. It's the afternoon and I'm still in my PJ's :) At some point I will get dressed and take the kids to go see the fireworks. I really don't want to, but of course I can't let the kids down.

0 comments on "Happy Fourth of July!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates