Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to 'Normal'


Pregnant normal anyway :)

I am starting to think that last week was just too much for me. Very little sleep, no resting and just the extra stress of having everyone around I think wore me out and my body reacted badly to it.

I started to feel better yesterday and I think my parents being around has helped. They did several things around the house that have been neglected as well as mowed the grass (I won't even say how long it's been since I did that)

I am still pukey and tired...but at my normal levels. Work today was tough but I felt okay. The meds seem to be working again, so I have been able to eat...which is always nice :)

So onto a more tolerable pregnancy, remembering that I need to take care of myself or else the consequences could be severe.

0 comments on "Back to 'Normal'"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates