Monday, July 20, 2009

Some Relief if on the Way


Today, although better as far as the migraine is concern, is still been difficult. Very tired and wiped of any energy. I still don't have the strength to keep up with the twins and thankfully my parents are on the way.

They live about 4.5 hours from here so they didn't arrive until nearly dinner, but their presence will help tremendously. The twins can go to them with their wants and needs and I can stay in bed...which I plan to do.

I have to go back to work Wednesday so I hope whatever this is...it passes quickly.

0 comments on "Some Relief if on the Way"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates