Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just Realized...


While I was responding to another post, I remembered that it was July 4th 2005 when I got my BFP with the twins. Wow...4 years ago today my life changed forever. I was pregnant for the first time. I had finally started the family that would be mine, the one no one could step in and take. Of course, at that time I only imagined having one and assumed I would be delivering around March 11th. How much would change over the next 36 weeks.

So I guess July 4th can have a very special, personal meaning for me too.

0 comments on "Just Realized..."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates